Exposing Ideas to the Envelope of Serendipity



Contact moo at: bluechipbulldog@gmail.com



Tuesday, May 26, 2009

I AM LEANING BULLISH for the AFTERNOON.



No trade, yet.

I am leaning bullish for the afternoon.

If we can get a nice pullback, I will enter a trade.

It will likely be TNA, as I see some explosive energy beneath the $RUT/IWM index.

Low has been put in for /ES.

Morning volume spikes in indexes, especially IWM, tell the story for the afternoon.



Disclaimer:
All opinions and content on this blog are intended for general entertainment and educational purposes only. I am not recommending any action be taken based upon the content set forth herein. Any action that you take as a result of information, analysis, or conclusion on this site is your responsibility. I am not a registered investment advisor and it is not my intention to provide anyone with investment advice. Consult a financial adviser before making any investment decision.
blog comments powered by Disqus