Exposing Ideas to the Envelope of Serendipity



Contact moo at: bluechipbulldog@gmail.com



Tuesday, May 12, 2009

May 12, 2009 Strategy

/ES RANGE : 895 - 930

We are at a fork in the road. The /ES futures contract will  either move up from the 909 area and head to 930 -OR- we move down from 909 heading to 895.

I believe we will have this dilemma resolved this morning, imo. 

I will be trading on the 5 min and 1 min /ES charts today and watching carefully for any volume signatures.

Also, I will be watching this list of ETF symbols, which represent the entire US economy by sector:

IAK IEZ IYM IYF QQQQ IDU IYK ITA IYC IYG IAI IYE IEO IHE IYT IYJ IAT IHI ITB IYW IYH IYZ IHF IYR

Any move, supported by this list of the entire market will add confidence to trend direction.

I will be posting my trades here....
blog comments powered by Disqus